Raymond BaxterCommunity Expert & Man Cave Founder
Areas of expertise
- Project Management & Leadership
- Community Cohesion
- Networking & Consulting
- Community Management
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- 10 years within charity management, leadership & project spearheading
- Has several recognised community awards for his work, including one national award.
- Has in depth knowledge & understanding within mental health and well-being by going through the process himself
With over 10 years of experience in Project Management, entrepreneurship, business networking, business planning, community cohesion, and Mental Health, Raymond has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand the needs and wants of others to find solutions to bettering their overall wellbeing
The Man Cave is the first of it’s kind in the cryptosphere. A blockchain that targets users on their contribution, progression, and overall betterment. It’s a cut above the rest
Before founding The Man Cave in 2018, Raymond has worked on several projects within the social sphere of the Internet. He is a well known Huffington Post contributor for his articles on Fatherhood, Autism and Mental Health. Also, Raymond has his own column on The Good Men project. He has been writing there since as early as 2015. Raymond has his own online Magazine, Heart and Humanity, which aims to bridge the divide of humanity by hearing the diverse voices of the world. Previously, Raymond was a Project Manager within a medium sized Charity which he built several successful projects, volunteered on large Trustee boards, and has won several awards for his work.