Raymond BaxterCommunity Expert & Man Cave Founder
Areas of expertise
- Project Management & Leadership
- Community Cohesion
- Networking & Consulting
- Community Management
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- 10 years within charity management, leadership & project spearheading
- Has several recognised community awards for his work, including one national award.
- Has in depth knowledge & understanding within mental health and well-being by going through the process himself
With over 10 years of experience in Project Management, entrepreneurship, business networking, business planning, community cohesion, and Mental Health, Raymond has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand the needs and wants of others to find solutions to their active problems
The Man Cave is the first of it’s kind in the cryptosphere. A blockchain that targets users on their contribution, progression, and overall betterment. It’s a cut above the rest
Before founding The Man Cave in 2018, Raymond previously was a Project Manager within a medium sized Charity. He built several successful projects, volunteered on large Trustee boards, and has won several awards for his work.